Shutterstock/Shutterstock/Shutterstock/Shutterstock/Shutterstock/Shutterstock/Shutterstock/Shutterstock/Shutterstock/Shutterstock/Shutterstock/ShutterstockU.S. SouthSIn J, cities are well-represented in the top half of the list.DStudy of Airport Satisfaction in North America in 2021 by Powers
On both of the survey lists – for mega airports and large airports – southern airports come out on top.The region’s airports also account for two of the top four mega-airport rankings and four of the top four large-airport rankings.
However, as 2021 approaches, airports across the country are struggling to maintain their reputation for customer satisfaction, with scores dropping significantly.DPower asserts
Travelers are finding food, beverage, and retail options severely limited as airports struggle with a persistent labor shortage J, resulting in a declining level of satisfaction.DPower asserts
The airports that are best bucking the trend and receiving high satisfaction ratings (on a scale of 1000) are the following:
Airports with a large capacity
- Miami International Airport (MIA) is located at 828 Miami International Airport Drive in Miami, Florida.
- F. JohnNew York’s Kennedy International Airport has a phone number of 817.
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) has an international code of 815.
- Orlando International Airport (Florida): 812-812-812-812-812-812-812-812-812
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is located at 808 N. Central Ave. in Phoenix, Arizona.
Airports of a significant size
- 844 New Orleans International Airport (Louis Armstrong) New Orleans International Airport (Louis Armstrong) New Orleans International Airport (Louis Armstrong) New
- The Tampa International Airport (Florida) has an international code of 843.
- North Carolina’s Raleigh-Durham International Airport has a population of 841 people.
- 829 Love Field, Dallas
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) has a population of 826 people.
Mega airports were defined as those with 33 million or more passengers per year in the study.Large airports were defined as those with a population of 10 million to 32 million people.Annually, there are 9 million passengers.
J used a variety of methods to compile the rankings.DSix factors were examined by Power.They are listed in order of importance.
- The terminal’s amenities
- Arrival/departure from the airport
- Claims for baggage
- Check for security
- Baggage inspection at check-in
- Retail and food and beverage
J claims thatDEfficacy
The keys to making a good airport experience into a great one are food, beverage, and retail services.The award-winning airports of Miami International and Louis Armstrong New Orleans International also rank first in their respective segments for food, beverage, and retail.
If you’re looking for a good deal on a trip, check out ShermansTravel, a Daily Money Life partner.
The information you’ll find on this site is always objective.However, we may be compensated if you click on links within our stories.