Iakov Filimonov Shutterstock For our coverage of credit card products, Daily Money Life has partnered with CardRatings.Card issuers may pay Daily Money Life and CardRatings a commission.
The holidays have passed us by.And you’re aware of what that entails.It’s time to get away, which is why this fantastic credit card should be in your wallet.
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a credit card issued by Chase.
Here’s why it’s great: When you use this card for everyday purchases, you’ll be able to quickly earn travel rewards and gain access to free and discounted flights and hotels through one of the most flexible travel rewards programs available.It also provides some of the best trip protection in the event of flight delays, cancellations, or lost baggage, all of which can ruin a vacation.
- After spending $4,000 in the first three months of your account, you’ll get a whopping 80000 welcome bonus points.
- With this card, you can earn 2 points for every dollar spent on travel and dining and 1 point for every dollar spent on everything else.
- There are no blackout dates or restrictions when booking through Chase Ultimate Rewards.You can book a ticket with points if a seat is available.
- You’ll be covered for flight delays and cancellations, as well as baggage delay or loss insurance.Details can be found here.
- There are no fees for international transactions.
There is a 95-dollar annual fee for this card.
For more information and to compare this card to other offers, go here.
With our credit card search tool, you can find whatever you’re looking for in a credit card, whether it’s reward points, cash back, or a low interest rate.Click here to find the plastic that best meets your requirements.
The information you’ll find on this site is always objective.However, we may be compensated if you click on links within our stories.